Tuesday, July 21, 2015

German S'mores

One night in Germany, we learned how to make mouth bags (I don't know how to spell the German name, but phonetically it's something like mal-tosh-in), which are a type of ravioli soup. I ate a lot of it (whatever we ate in Germany, I ate a lot...), and was super full. After dinner was all cleaned up, Jurgen brought out these s'more type desserts. Chocolatey goodness that, although I was full to the brim from dinner, I was not going to deny.





I was challenged to put an entire s'more in my mouth...of course, how could you not accept that challenge? So I did, and it tasted so good.



I did it the first time, and no one got a picture...so I did it again (obviously, if the camera doesn't catch it, did it even happen?).



It was delicious yet again. I forgot that you could eat them without shoving a whole s'more in your mouth, so the next few I ate just the same.

Why am I sharing this? Because for some reason, it's a really good memory. It makes me smile to look back on it and think, "Wow, you can fit a whole s'more in your mouth. You have accomplished so much in such a short life."

That's the story of the time I ate 4 German S'mores.

One day, I'm gonna go back and recreate this picture. Until then, I'll just take bites out of American S'mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment