Monday, October 27, 2014

Favorite Things: October

Can you believe we're on the last week of October already? The year is almost over, Thanksgiving and Christmas are on their way! It's crazy how quickly time flies. I am looking forward to November, because we're going on another road trip! I also turn in both of my big assignments and after that I am home free. As you all know, I do a favorite things post often, so I decided to do one for October! Here are my top 5 favorite things from this month. 

1. A crazy awesome surprise from my best friend, who got to stay with me for a week. Then we went to the Grand Canyon together. It was absolutely the best week of the month! 



2. The week after I got to spend some quality time with my best friend, I was able to go on a road trip to Houston Texas! It was a really awesome week with a lot of really awesome people and activities.



3. 5 WORDS: BLUE BELL ICE CREAM FACTORY. If you don't know what Blue Bell Ice Cream is, I feel so very sorry for you. It is simply put: the best ice cream in the world. 




4. This awesome beanie happened too...It is one of the best store bought beanies I have!
5. Last of my favorite things are these two dogs. The big one (Chocolate) is my grandmother's neighbor's, and the little one (Hildegaard) is mine (technically my mom's but whatever)! They were so cute together, chasing each other around!



There are many more favorite things about October, but there are also things I dislike very much. Like the fact that my brother is leaving for Marine boot camp tomorrow and we won't get to spend loads of time together very often. Growing up is rough!

What are some of your favorite things from October? Share them with me!



Owl Be Hawkward







No comments:

Post a Comment