Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello.

It's been a year and a half since I stepped into this little space. Over that year and a half, things have changed immensely, and some have stayed the same. Here's a little re-cap:

I never stopped writing.

I never stopped lifting.

I moved away.

I learned so much.

I found the sweetest love.

I grew up.

I made friends.

I changed my mind.

I cried often.

I missed.

I danced.

I shopped.

I healed.

I made decisions.

I slept.

I worked.

I felt lonely.

I felt loved.

I adventured.

I did so many things in this year and a half, and it feels like it has been a long 18 months while at the same time feeling like it's only been 18 minutes. I am finally ready to write here again. I spent the majority of 2016 writing privately, things I only desired to share with one human, and even that took a lot of bravery. But now I am ready. I have a bubbling over cup full of things to write about. However, I have negative amounts of time to do so. I have a fuller than full plate, but soon summer will be here. The sun will shine, the rain will pour, more adventure will occur, and I will finally be able to write non-academically once more. Maybe, jut maybe, it will take me somewhere this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment