Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hot Minute-A Quick Update

Hey guys.

It's been a hot minute since I blogged (April! Can you believe we're half way through AUGUST?! Time flies).

It's been an even hotter minute since I blogged regularly, I think November of 2015? Either way, I'm back!

I've really quite missed this space, however time has escaped me greatly as of the past two years. I have tried to sit a write but a lot of the time I space out and decide to do something else. While I was at college, I wrote and read so much educationally that I couldn't bear the thought of having to sit at my laptop and write more. I am back though!

No, life has not gotten less busy. I am working full time now, taking 18 hours of classes this fall, working in my church, dating a handsome man, and keeping up with my fitness lifestyle. I have decided though, that I can find half an hour in my week to sit down with a cup of coffee and write down my workouts and progress, and just thoughts in general.

The main thing I want to do with these posts is keep track of my weight lifting progress, and keep myself accountable as the school year progresses and life gets crazier.

I will be back next Saturday with a weight check in, a record of work outs, and how the work outs felt. I think that one important thing to track in lifting is feelings and emotions, because they are a huge part of the process. The excitement, discouragement, feelings of failure, and feelings of success. These things are the greater struggle.

I can't wait to see how this helps me progress!

I'll talk to you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment