Monday, December 2, 2013

Stress for Dayz

Gosh.

I know I should be getting ready & starting school but seriously, I can't not post. Sooooo many things running through my mind at once I feel like I shall implode if I do not get them out.

     For starters, I can't keep up the whole post every Sunday thing. My life is really crazy. I just don't have time or stamina to do that. I can post regular simple posts like this one, but I just can't do the other one. Between trying to get a butt-load of school done these next few weeks, filling orders, and sleeping, I don't have a lot of time. I took so much time off last week for thanksgiving and I'm seriously legit stressing right now. 

So I'm on the Internet instead of getting things done. 

    I'd like to say sorry for not doing what I said I was. I suck. 

     On the other hand, I woke up sometime this morning from dreaming about meeting John Cooper. The weird thing is, I was singing the lyrics perfectly to his songs, when I woke up somehow my music was playing. But I'm not sure it was, because I double clicked the home-button and it had the triangle for "paused" and when I tapped it, Christmas music started playing. 

I was in the twilight zone. 

So basically that's what's up. Now I need to go because I'm started to mentally freak out because I have a lot to do.

Here's a picture from thanksgiving week. 


And another one 

And one more selfie collage with my friend Marcy


No comments:

Post a Comment