Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sweet Sixteen

Happy birthday!

I remember when I was younger, like 7 or 8, and I thought 16 year olds were thee coolest people ever. That they knew everything, had the best clothes, could drive, and were basically adults. Man, I could not wait to turn sixteen. 

Now I am sixteen. 

Well, to be utterly honest, I do not know everything, not even everything about vampires. I don't have all the best clothes, but I do have a lot ;) I can drive (with a liscenced driver 21 or older until February). I don't think I'm "basically an adult" because...well, I can't drive alone, my brother has to pay for my dinner, I live with my parents, my job is only one day a week, I'm still in high school, you get my point. But in my unbiased (haaaa) opinion, I am thee coolest ever. ;) 

To be frank (idk why people always want to be him. Who is he, anyway?) I am a little scared for what the next year of life holds, seeing that 15 was pretty Cray. I know that it will (Lord Willing) hold me getting my braces off (hallelujer!), getting a liscence (Lord be with all of us), and a trip to a beautiful country--Germany! It will also hold me taking college classes, and being even more awesome. And I don't even know how that is possible! 

Here's to all those cool 16 year olds out there *holds up juice box*, may the odds be ever in your favor. 

Here's a 6 year old me, 10 years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment