Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time With Christ

Good morning! 
It's hardly morning, but it stills feels like it to me since I just finished breakfast! 

I felt that I needed to spend part of my day and week to share a little of Jesus with you. It may look like I don't care about Him at times, that I shouldn't be called a Christian because of my conduct, but I assure you that I love The Lord. Sometimes not as much as I should, but definitely all the time. You may not see it, though. That being said, I want to share some thing with you. These days everyone and anyone can have a voice on the Internet, and since I am one of the everyones, I feel that my voice is useless if it doesn't speak Jesus.

The Lord thy God is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. - Psalm 139:14

God, the Creater, the mighty God, rejoices over you. When He sees you, He loves you, and is amazed at your beauty. You are His art piece, His world renowned composition, His child. To your Heavenly Father, and to me as well, you are marvelous. You are wonderful. Please don't ever forget that or deny it. When you do deny it, it's like telling God that His masterpiece is a failure, pointless, ugly, fat, stupid. You are the opposite of pointless, sweet one, your are purposed to praise God, your Heavenly Father. No matter what you do or say, God loves you. No matter your weight, your hair type, your height. No matter if you wear glasses and have acne or if you're drop dead 'gorgeous'. No matter if you play sports, sing, write. No matter if you like rock music, no matter if you like science or social studies. No matter if you have tons of friends or if you're lonely. No matter if you're failing classes or making A's. No matter if you're young or old, black, white, Asian, Native American. God loves you. Forever. 

Remember, owl be hawkward, so should you, because God loves it. ❤


              Follow me on Instagram!
                  @kayy_swaggg
               Follow me on Twitter! 
                 @heydontfreakbro

No comments:

Post a Comment