Sunday, January 26, 2014

20 Reasons Why You Should be my Friend

1. If there is music, and you tell me to dance, I will. In public.

2. I will laugh really hard at all your jokes 

3. I will watch movies with you 

4. I am selfish, but I try really hard

5. I care when I ask how your day was

6. Sometimes I start randomly sing to whatever song is playing in the middle of our conversation 

7. I get hurt easily, but I forgive

8. I will eat your food if you can't finish it...always.

9. I never ever care if your room is messy 

10. I will be awkward with you 87.45% of the time 

11. I will talk too fast, mumble, and refuse to repeat myself.

12. I don't have problem telling you if the boy/girl is bad for you

13. I'll text you right after we hang out to tell you I had fun hanging out

14. I'll yell and be too loud in public.

15. Gym? Yes.

16. I will get jealous when you hang out with someone else, no matter who or what, even if I'm in a different state. 

17. I suck at sports, but I'm a happy loser. 

18. I will give you nothing for your birthday, my love is enough. 

19. I will be your friend forever and ever and ever. 

20. I will love you for who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment