Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Few Passing Thoughts

I was just thinking about how I'm leaving for Germany in the morning and arriving in the morning...I don't know, I thought at first that would mean major jet lag but now I'm thinking that if I sleep on the plane I won't have it too bad. And my adrenaline will be so crazy that it won't matter much. 
        Since I'm not home, nor my parents, my brother checked the mail...I haven't received my passport yet but I did receive a letter from the Department of state that they needed more information on me. Like, what do they think I am? I'm just going to Germany because I want to go, I'm not planning on bringing any Nazis home with me to take over the Government. I just would like to see some castles okay? Psh, the government. OBAMA. Anyway, it's just a little stressful. God will handle it all, He isn't gonna take away my trip...at least I don't think so. 

I miss my friends, but I'm having fun. Vacation is cool, next week I will (hopefully) get to meet up with a few people I haven't seen in a while. If I can get good Internet tomorrow and I'm not too tired I'll post some pictures from the trip. That's all for tonight... I'll try to post some  more intricate writings next week when I have lots of internet. Owl be hawkward, don't be scared to be too. Thanks for being awesome, olive you guys 






-train delaying our walk to The Landing for the fountain show
-nature walk (that ended up being super short because the road ended and my mom called me to come back [bummer]) 
-selfie by the lake 



P.S. don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on Instagram and Twitter. The icons to the right will direct you to those magical places :)



No comments:

Post a Comment