Saturday, May 24, 2014

Moving to Seattle (?)

Hi. I never know how to start a post....I mean, what do you say to a person you can't see, and don't know? Hi. 

How has your Saturday been? Mine has been good! I have been completely unproductive. I didn't run, didn't clean...all I've done is promote on Instagram and watch Royal Pains. In my opinion, that's what Saturdays are about. Now I'm at "work", a job I get paid 20 bucks a week to do. I am really grateful, but I'm not sure it's a job, and I'm not sure I can call it work…I'm not even being that productive here. 

It rained and thundered today which was awesome! But it really made me play into my 'it's cold and gloomy, I can't do anything'. 

In other news: I have decided to move to Seattle, or somewhere in that area after college. I love rain and gloom and Seattle is the perfect place for that. And I feel that in an environment like that I can really focus on my writing. I can just dig into writing books and blogging. It will be great. But, of course, I will need to live close to a gym or learn to run in the rain. I want to get my English degree at either Southern Baptist University or Liberty University, after I get my general education at Baptist Bible College. See, I have it all planned out. But is that what God wants? I'm still figuring that one out.

Last thing that I want to say: I am starting a 30 day fitness challenge with 3 of my friends. I will keep you updated on it. It's (hopefully) going to whip me into shape so I can look decent in German. Not that I care what they think, but I care what I think. I just want to feel good and look good, and with perseverance and hard work with support of close friends I can do this! 

I just have to learn to wake up early. 

...so much learning to do! 

That's it for today, I love you guys. Remember owl be hawkward and fit, don't be afraid to try it too! 






I love to get to know people! We can do that better via social networks! The links to my profiles/pages are up to the right, check 'em out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment