Thursday, August 6, 2015

Favorites: Tweet Edition

¨Oh my gosh, Starbucks and Twitter are literally my life.¨ *White Teenage Girl Voice*

Okay, maybe twitter isn't my life, but I do love twitter. I tweet multiple times a day (I just hit over 5,000 tweets since March of 2013), and I scroll through it every morning when I wake up. For this month's favorites post I decided to compile a few of my favorite favorites! I just chose the tweets that made me laugh and represent my life the best. 

So let's grab a cup of our favorite brew (ha, see what I did there?) and read some funny tweets! 


@tbhjuststop 
fun drinking game:

take a shot of water every couple of hours to make sure ur healthy and hydrated 


@FemaleTexts
every girl's weekness 

I love this one because it gives off the vibe of some cute relationship and suddenly BAM a sticky hand. Good job for making me laugh. 


@WhitePplQuote
¨...with a side of ranch¨

This. Is. So. Me. 
I love ranch so much and this tweet describes my life and daily cravings. 

@SincerelyTumblr
Sia was here

Because I've been listening to Sia's music constantly and this particular song multiple times a day.

@JonahGreen 
*LA party boy walks into lamp store*
Duuuuuuude this place is LIT!!!

I don't know why, but this was hilarious. Oh my goodness.

@WowSoPunny
DEAD. *three laughing crying emojis* (***Disclaimer the *laughing crying emojis* is not part of the original tweet, the original tweet is 3 literal laughing emojis)

I don't know why, but I can hear it being said in my head and it's just perfect. Oh, Rick. 

@alexalosey
the amount of instagram followers you have does not increase your happiness or worth as a human. get off your phone and go live your life.

So much good truth spoken in less than 140 characters. Don't let how you view yourself as a person be determined by how many likes or followers you have!

@TheSassyGoats
GOAT UP!

This tweet is because I found this twitter account completely dedicated to goats. From there it all went down hill and I haven't been able to stop loving goats. Such an adorable little animal and this twitter page makes me happy!

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed and got a laugh from these! Be sure to follow me on Twitter (maybe I'll make you laugh? I don't know, just follow me), you can find all my socials to the right sidebar. Are any of these tweets your new favorites? Are you on Twitter? Let me know in the comments below your username and I will follow you!

As always, have a great day, and an even greater cup of coffee! 




***None of the tweets in this post belong to me. They belong to the usernames attached to them and I take no credit whatsoever










No comments:

Post a Comment