Saturday, August 22, 2015

San Diego Adventures


Beach Selfie

 The water was really cold

 Venice Beach was beautiful!

 Rides at the Del Mar County Fair

 The signature pose for the San Diego trip

 Beautiful view from the Santa Monica Pier

 My best friend filling out the form so she can sky diving!

 My friend Tah being strong and what not

 My SD Squad and our Starbucks in Downtown Disney

 The full squad at an amazing burger joint that I can't recall the name of at the moment

 SD Squad waiting in line at the Del Mar County Fair!

 Two of the best friends in the world!

 This was our first trip to the beach and we just stood in the water.

 My bros eating turkey legs at the fair

I hope you enjoyed a look at my summer adventure! More adventures will be happening, hopefully soon! I will also be taking you along with me on a 7 week road trip in October & November, which I'm super excited for. See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment