Friday, December 1, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 1: Rundown and Stressed

HAPPY DECEMBER, FOLKYOKES!

I have been wanting to do blogmas for a while now, and December is finally here!
I will be posting daily until Christmas. For the next week, they will be super short and super sweet because #Finals and I am trying not to lose my mind!

I have two final exams to study for, and three final papers to write. Thankfully, I finished one class yesterday, so I only have five more to go. It seems like so little, but it feels like so much. So, as you can imagine, I am feeling exhausted and stressed.

Part of my Christmas festivities will be posting daily Christmas songs on my personal Instagram account @therealslimkaydee so go ahead and check them out. :)

Tonight my boyfriend and I are decorating our first Christmas tree together, and I am so excited! I also have to run and secretly pick up his Christmas present, and I am stressing about how to do it discretely. I don't want to ruin the surprise because it is an awesome gift. I have completed most of my Christmas shopping, and I am just waiting for them to be delivered tomorrow!

Sorry for the rushed, random post! They will only get better from here on out!

What are you excited to do this Christmas?! Let me know!

Alright, I have to get back to losing my mind.

Merry Christmas!
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment