Sunday, December 10, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 10: New Blog Home-Coming Soon

Good morning my friends,

I just wanted to have a little chat with you this morning.

For a while now, I have been wanting to update the blog. A couple of years ago, I spent a long time rebranding and sprucing up the site. It took a lot of work to do, and I was satisfied with how it turned out. Years later, it feels outdated and bland. I have been working hard to create a new site and home for "Coffee With Kaydee." So far, it is coming along slowly, but it looks good. My goal is to get it up and running before the spring semester starts, which is mid January.

The reason I wanted to do Blogmas is to kind of have a send off. I probably won't be blogging here again, but on the new site. I will attempt to get some writing done before the site is up, so that I don't give you a link to an empty site. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want the blog to be. What types of posts I want to write, or if I want it to be a hodgepodge of things. I also want to have a couple of photogalleries from my different trips (this one will take the most time). I don't know if I'll only post one type of writing, or if I'll talk about fitness favorites, playlists, etc... If you have anything specific that would like to see, don't hesistate to let me know!

It is a lot of work, but I have two weeks off of work that I want to use to get a lot of progress on the new site. I'm sticking with the name, but it will look better and have more components. I can't wait for you all to see it! I will let you know when it gets up and running, for sure.

I hope you all are having a fabulous December! Blogmas is so hard, harder than I thought, lol.

Merry Christmas, see you soon!

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment