Friday, January 10, 2014

NEW YEAR NEW ME

Well, hello, beautiful. 

Sorry for my absolutely utterly cliche title, but it's a little true! In some ways. 

Like, what the crap, this doesn't look like the regular "Owl Be Hawkward" blog! It's a new year, and I was getting tired of that look, anyway. Therefore, I changed it up. Don't like it? Not my problem.

Also! After tonight, I have a brand new YouTube channel! Guess what it's called? 

If you guessed-super amazing quality I'll be famous in a month- you're wrong...
It's called, owl be hawkward. *enter shocked face here*

Lastly, I have noticed I say "so" a ton. So...ha.. I have decided to replace with new and exciting words. 

That is all! Have a wonderful evening! Remember, Owl be hawkward, so should you! ;)





Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment