Monday, August 4, 2014

Favorite Things: July

Feeling a bit down the past few days, so I decided to highlight my favorite things from July to cheer me up.

-I was in Germany, and went to Berlin. (this picture is not Berlin)




-Made some awesome new friends



-Finally saw my best friends after an entire month



-My room is painted a lovely green 



-I got back into the gym and created a work-out plan




Sorry for the lame posts lately, I have some bad writer's block. Have an awesome week you guys! 


Also if you didn't know: 
I have a Facebook page! Owl Be Hawkward Blogging. If you like & share the page you enter to win a hand-made scarf, hat, or a $25 Starbucks gift card. I am trying to reach 100 likes by the end of August and I will be choosing a winner on September first. You HAVE TO LIKE THE PAGE in order to win the contest. Get your friends to like the page too! :) 





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment