Thursday, August 7, 2014

Project Work-Out: week 2

Hey guys, just wanted to share some motivation with you. 

Last night I got SO PUMPED to work out and get fit, at like midnight, and this morning when I woke up, I was still pumped. But I waited...I didn't get out of bed and go run right away. I waited to see which gym my brother was going to, and it turns out I can't go with him. As soon as I found out I was so deflated and it was like all my motivation was thrown out the window. All because I couldn't go to a gym

So here I am dudes and dudettes to motivate you to get outside and run. Just because you can't hit the actual gym doesn't mean you can't make progress. Here is me telling you to get off your butt, stop making excuses. The change you want to see in your physical appearance doesn't come from sitting on the couch watching entire seasons of The Vampire Diaries. It comes from you deciding to live healthy and go out there and get that blood pumping. 

Let's go and run those hill sprints, ladies and gentlemen, because Dana Linn Bailey didn't get that good looking body by sitting around. You can get fit and you can look good and be confident. Let's get out there today and get hot and sweaty, let's get those lungs burning and those muscles aching. Let's get out there and push ourselves until we can't go anymore, then push a little more.


 

(This is Dana Linn Bailey if you didn't know). 

No comments:

Post a Comment